Need a hand getting started using the best tools? I offer virtual support to get you up and running with these, or you can take a peek and set them up on your own. Missing something? Let me know! I'm tech savvy and can get you up and running with just about any program. (This page may contain affiliate programs. Please see my disclaimer.)
- Bluehost - I've used Bluehost for my own sites and clients for over 10-years. Although no hosting company is perfect, I find them pretty easy to work with and the most reliable of all that I've tried.
- Pinterest for Business - Get started with a free Pinterest business account. But you need a strategy including getting your site verified and rich pin status.
- Tailwind - Tailwind is a powerhouse tool to get your Pinterest strategy up and running and optimized for success.
- Pinterest Presence - Learn how to use Pinterest to grow your travel blog or tourism business.
- ConvertKit - This isn't the cheapest option on the market, but is solid. It's user-friendly, intuitive, and unlike systems, I've used like Mailchimp your email automation won't get hung up and stalled.
- Post Planner - A solid tool for scheduling and recycling your social media posts on Facebook and Twitter so your accounts are never left neglected.
- Linqia - An easy to use tool to start getting paid to run campaigns on your travel blog or tourism business social media sites and get paid. You need a relatively small social media audience of 2,500 followers to get started.
- Airbnb - I use Airbnb to help fund my own travels on the cheap and write about them for my published work. You can use it to rent your room or house, snag an inexpensive place, or use their referral program to promote to your audience and earn travel credits.